Welcome to the Medable, Inc. Privacy Center. Medable provides a variety of healthcare research, trial, and development solutions to enhance and expedite healthcare research. This Privacy Center is intended to help you identify the Medable privacy practices and Privacy Statements which apply to your use of Medable websites and applications.
1.0 Medable’s privacy principles
Medable is committed to:
- Protecting the privacy of its customers and their end users, whether you are a patient, a study participant, or a professional user of Medable products.
- Informing you of the types of personal data Medable collects;
- Informing you of the ways in which Medable can use the personal data we collect;
- Informing you with whom Medable may share your personal data, and why;
- Complying will all applicable laws which help protect your privacy;
- Making ourselves available to answer any additional questions you have about our use, maintenance, or disclosure of your personal data.
2.0 Medable as a data processor
As a technology solution provider, Medable provides its customers with applications and platform solutions enabling our Customers to interact with their patients and study participants more effectively. In such instances, Medable acts as a data processor working on behalf of the customer. Because each trial or study is different, our Customers who will collect and use information gathered through the Medable solutions will provide a privacy statement specific to their use of personal data for that respective study or trial. If you participate in a study or trial, please see the privacy statements in Your specific study or trial for more information, or contact Your study sponsor or investigator for assistance.
3.0 Medable as a data controller
Medable also acts as the data controller for information you provide to us as part of your interaction with our websites, participation in our sales and marketing activities (including events), when you apply for a job at Medable, if you are an employee of Medable, or if your personal data is provided to Medable in your role as a supplier or a customer.
4.0 Medable’s privacy statements
- Medable Privacy Statement applies to your use of the Medable websites, and your interaction with Medable’s sales and marketing programs.
- Medable ACCESS App Privacy Statement applies to your use the Medable ACCESS App.
- Medable DBM App Privacy Statement applies to your use of the Medable DBM App.
- Medable TOGETHERCare App Privacy Statement applies to your use of the Medable TOGETHERCare App.
- The Medable TeleVisit App Privacy Statement applies to your use of the Medable TeleVisit App when Medable is the data controller.
Please note: if you are using the TeleVisit app as part of your participation in a study, trial, decentralized trial, or other project with a Medable customer, then a different set of privacy practices may apply to your use, and those practices will be presented to you as part of the clinical study.