With regulators asking for long-term data to supplement traditional endpoints, the challenges posed by clinical oncology research (high-patient burden, enrollment, protocol deviations) have only grown.
In this webinar, VP of Digital Trial Solutions Musaddiq Khan, VP of Product Strategy Colin Weller, and Cancer Survivor Lindsey Matt discuss how Medable is supporting a patient-first approach in complex Oncology clinical trials.
- How advancements such as personalized medicine require flexibility and accessibility for patients
- How eCOA can be used to capture patient data remotely and improve patient safety
- The evolving regulatory perspectives toward digital patient tools
- Operational considerations to maximize patient experience, engagement, and choice within Oncology clinical trials
- How technology can support greater insight for real-time remote patient management as well as long-term patient follow up