PALO ALTO, Calif. — July 20, 2021 — Medable Inc., the leading cloud platform for patient-centered drug development, today announced that it was named a Leader in the “Decentralized Clinical Trial Products PEAK Matrix®” assessment by Everest Group. The new report, issued last Friday, evaluates decentralized trial products from 15 companies based on vision, capability and market impact. Medable ranked highest in the Leaders quadrant with top scores for both vision and capability as well as market impact.
“This recognition by Everest Group is a testament to all the hard work by our employees, customers and partners over the past few years,” said Michelle Longmire, founder and CEO of Medable. “We’re proud to play a valuable role in making clinical research more accessible and inclusive around the world. We will continue to innovate together with our partners, so we can improve the research experience and bring more new treatments to patients faster.”
Medable has emerged as a leader in the industry shift to decentralized clinical trials, making trials accessible for everyone everywhere – and enabling effective therapies to reach patients faster. Medable has deployed its software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform in more than 60 countries via more than 150 decentralized and hybrid clinical trials. By minimizing the need for in-person site visits, Medable customers have achieved unprecedented results – including 3X faster enrollment, 90 percent retention rates, and 50 percent cost reductions.
Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® assessment is based on two dimensions and multiple criteria:
- Market impact: Measures impact in the market via market adoption (number of clients, revenue base, year-over-year growth), portfolio mix (diversity of client base) and value delivered to clients based on customer feedback and other measures.
- Vision and capability: Measures ability to deliver products successfully via five sub-dimensions, including vision and strategy; technology capability; flexibility and ease of deployment; engagement and commercial model; and support.
Medable stands out from other decentralized trial product competitors based on:
- Comprehensive suite of decentralized product capabilities including: eConsent, wearables, BYOD, RPM, medication adherence, televisit, and eCOA/ePRO.
- Flexible and extensible platform that supports DCT workflows such as: screening, recruitment, home health and patient engagement.
- DCT system that effortlessly scales and integrates with any eClinical platform.
- Expertise in human-centered design to enable faster cures and better patient outcomes.
- Motivated by the vision and mission of a company founded and run by a physician.
For ongoing insight about decentralized trial adoption and patient-centered research, follow Medable via our blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook channels.
Medable is on a mission to get effective therapies to patients faster by transforming clinical drug development with disruptive technologies. The company’s digital platform streamlines design, recruitment, retention and data quality for decentralized trials, replacing siloed systems with integrated digital tools, data and interfaces to accelerate trial execution. Medable connects patients, sites and clinical trial teams to improve patient access, experience, and outcomes. Medable is a privately held, venture-backed company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
# # #
Lisa Barbadora, Big Valley Marketing for Medable, +1 (610) 420-3413, email@example.com