Archana Sah is a clinical development thought leader with 27 years of experience and a passion for developing life-saving medicines and products for patients. Having led and contributed to 15 FDA/EMEA drug approvals (12 in Oncology and Immuno-Oncology), Archana is widely recognized as a strategic expert on emerging topics ranging from therapeutic landscape and treatment trends expertise to innovation in clinical excellence. Archana has held leadership roles at Genentech/Roche, Bayer Oncology, Johnson & Johnson, ICON, and two oncology startup companies. At Medable, she heads up Oncology Therapeutic Digital and decentralized clinical trials (DCT) solutions that are designed around the patient to transform oncology drug development.
A leader in driving industry-wide strategic collaborations, Archana is passionate about bringing innovation and efficiencies across the entire clinical trials ecosystem and serves on several collaborations.
- Member, Leadership Council, Decentralized Clinical Trials Alliance (DTRA)
- Member, Digital Innovation in Oncology Roundtable with Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- Co-Founding Chair, Oncology Board (2019-2021), Society for Clinical Research Sites
- Co-Founding Chair, 2019, 2020, 2021 Annual Global Oncology Site Solutions Summit focused on delivering oncology clinical research best practices and solutions for operational excellence between Sites, Sponsors/CROs, Patients and Oncology Vendors
- Advisor, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network focused on multiple topics including: Barriers to Clinical Trial Enrollment-policy implementation, Integrated Trial Matching for cancer patients and providers, Clinicaltrials.gov Modernization, COVID-19 Adaptation and Cancer Treatment Act
- Past Advisor, Forum on Drug Discovery & Development, National Academy of Sciences: Clinical Trial Site Standards and Harmonization