360-degree view of patients: View patients by therapeutic area, demographics, or locations.
Site performance: Create site performance measures and forecast site performance.
Forecasting: Conduct in silico trials, forecast study performance and predict roadblocks before they occur.
Real time insight: no delays in data collection or display.
Apply intelligence to multi-sponsor, de-identified datasets.
Autonomous optimization: research process dynamically optimizes for efficiency.
Highly customizable: Configurable, role-based alerts, notifications and tasks.
Real-time predictive, prescriptive and autonomous functionality.
Adaptive trials: increased flexibility.
Multiple machine learning algorithms supported:
- Deep learning
- k-means clustering
- Random forests
- Neural networks
- Bayesian inference and querying
- Dimensionality reduction using principal component analysis
- Time series analysis through window sampling
- Various statistical tests that produce p-values
- Data normalizations
Medable is digitizing the Clinical Trial process with:
IN 1 DAY
- Wearables and connected devices
- mHealth and patient monitoring apps
- Global device provisioning
- Digital endpoint design
- Trial reporting and analytics